At Providio, we often resolve liens — whether they are mass tort or single event cases — faster and with greater reductions than those who simply deal in settlement or litigation alone. Our focus, backed by decades of experience, enables us to provide superior, timely results with Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, ERISA, government plans (e.g., TRICARE, VA, and Indian Health Affairs), and private insurance coverage.
Some clients may ask: “Why should we outsource our single-event lien resolution?” To put it simply, a team that focuses on nothing but negotiating liens will typically produce better, faster results. With that in mind, the top five reasons to outsource single-event liens are:
- Results: Dedicated lien-resolution specialists will often obtain better results.
- Rules: Rules of Professional Conduct allow lien specialist fees as a case expense.
- Resources: Outsourcing allows clients to focus their own resources in other areas.
- Rates: Our contingency-based standard pricing means we're paid to perform.
- Return: The cost of outsourcing provides excellent benefit to parties involved.
Mass tort projects can be a challenge. Growing complexity surrounding lien resolution — including Medicare Advantage, group modeling with CMS, and PLRP vs. non-PLRP debates — means that choosing an advocate who settles matters and gets clients paid quickly is more important than ever. Our lien resolution expertise gives us an unparalleled ability to serve our clients:
- Communication: Fair expectations up front mean you always know what should happen.
- Transparency: We consistently deliver a clear, up-to-date view of exactly how a case evolves.
- Reliability: We work proactively and carefully to get things done effectively and on-time.
- Responsiveness: Whenever you have questions, you can rely on a timely, thorough response.
- Satisfaction: Our network stands on referrals and recommendations of happy, loyal clients.
Our staff possesses over 70 combined years of lien resolution and subrogation experience. We have provided resolution services for such projects as Pradaxa, Stryker Rejuvenate, numerous TVM inventories with various manufacturers, Wright Hip, Granuflo, Tylenol, Avandia, Yaz, HRT, Kugel Mesh, Skechers Toning Shoes, Asbestos/silica, denture cream, oil-rig hearing loss, and more. Our experience includes strong working knowledge of Medicare group modeling and multiple private lien-resolution programs.